Affordable goods without the packaging.
WASTE NOTT SHOP
Open:: Wednesday and Saturday
WASTENOTT IS OPEN
Thank you for waiting.
As from FRIDAY 26TH JUNE 2020, there will be limited opening Wednesday and Saturaday 10am-2pm
We’ll continue to accept email orders, and let you know by email when you can collect.
Following government guidance, and for your reassurance, we’ve put in place these measures:-
· Protective screen at the till.
· Hand sanitizers available throughout the shop.
· Staff member will offer help with your shop if you need it.
· Only TWO customers in the shop at any one time.
· Cleaning after customer shop.
· Signage in the shop for guidance.
· Staff wearing face masks at all times.
· Can we ask you play your part too?
PLEASE, wherever possible,
· Wear a face mask.
· Bring a shopping list with you so we can assist you and speed up the time you spend in the shop.
· Sanitize your hands as soon as you enter (there are several pump hand
sanitizer around the shop).
· Let your hands dry before touching anything.
· Avoid touching your face, and if you do, please sanitize your hands again.
· Only use our recycled paper bags rather than your own containers. The exception to this is liquids, so still bring your own well-cleaned containers.
· Limit browsing to a minimum and only touch what you plan to buy.
· Come shopping alone if possible, unless you need help.
· Pay by card ( contactless if possible). We are currently not accepting cash.
Take a look at our product list here
Waste Nott is a zero waste shop located in Sherwood Nottingham. Opened in the summer of 2019 as a community project to provide an alternative to packaged food retailers.
Find out more about zero waste and how you can make a difference.
We sell a wide range of unpackaged goods :
Foods - cereals, grains, baking, herbs, spices, seeds, snacks, tea & coffee
Non foods - cleaning liquids, toiletry liquids, and soap bars
How it works
Save your used containers - glass jars, bottles, plastic tubs and bottles
Clean them out and dry
Bring them in to fill up :
Weigh your container/ mark up
Fill your container with goodies
Take to till to pay